Welcome to Pro Lab
Before you use our services (the “Services”), please review the Terms and Conditions set out below (the "Terms"). Your use of our Services constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and creates a binding legal agreement, so please read them carefully. Your acceptance of these Terms creates a binding contract between you and Pro Lab that you will use the Services only in a manner consistent with these Terms.
You may create a member account through our site by registering certain personal information and creating a password. You agree that you will provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date information about yourself as requested. You are responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your username and password that you use to access your member account on our site. You agree not to disclose your username or password to any third party. You will notify us as soon as possible of any unauthorized use of your account.
2.Legal Age Requirement
There is no legal minimum age requirement to access and browse this website; however, we do advise that anyone below the age of 18 should obtain parental consent in using our services, and for the submission of credit card information when placing an order. We strongly recommend that parents and guardians supervise their children’s use of the Website.
3.Orders & Payment
Pro Lab will not proceed with the production of your orders until payment is made in full and completed. Upon completing your order or payment online, a follow-up phone call or the email may be placed to you based on the information you provide during checkout. Endeavor to check and verify contact information and address that you enter on the forms to be accurate and correct.
Pro Lab will not be held responsible for any customer generated mistakes. If there is any production issue, we will assess the condition of the item(s), and at our sole discretion, decide to either repair or replace the damaged product(s). For more detailed information please visit our Return Policy page.
To ensure your full legal rights and security while paying online for your orders please avoid paying for your order through a third person/party or by using a credit card in the name of someone other than yourself.
In case of dispute by the original card owner, the person/party or company benefiting from such payment for the service will be legally liable to imprisonment and fined as per IT Act 2000.
Our Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, reverse-engineered or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior written authorization. We reserve the right to change or discontinue our Site, in whole or in part, at any time in our sole discretion.
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license, without right of sublicense, to access and use our site (this includes any images, text, graphics, sounds, data, and other materials incorporated into our site) solely as made available by us and solely for your own personal purposes. Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit or publicly display any portion of our Site, or create derivative works of any portion of our Site without our written consent.
Users of the services, whether they have created an account or not, may not use the services to process “Prohibited Content.” Users found to be engaging in or processing Prohibited Content may be blocked from accessing the site and services. The use or processing of Prohibited Content may result in the non-fulfillment of the User’s order.
Generally, Prohibited Content includes content that:
- It is harmful, offensive, threatening, or abusive toward anyone.
- It is obscene, pornographic, defamatory, slanderous, or otherwise deemed by Pro Lab as inappropriate.
- Violates on the personal, publicity, or intellectual property of others.
- Advocates or encourages illegal acts.
- Violates any federal or state laws, statutes, or regulations.
- It contains viruses, corrupt files, or any other files or programs that may interrupt or destroy the functionality of computer software.
- Any content that the User is not authorized to use.
- All Content that is processed using our services or site is the sole responsibility of the person who submitted it. Thus, you are responsible for your content. By viewing the services, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive. You take sole responsibility for such exposure. Pro Lab in no way guarantees the accuracy, quality, or appropriateness of Content available through the Services.
5. Third-Party Sites and Services
Our Site and Services may contain links to other third party sites or services. We have not reviewed all of these third-party sites or services and have no control over their content, operation, practices, or privacy. Our inclusion on our Site of any third party links, site, or services is not an endorsement of the content of that third-party site or service.
For special offers and promotions, Pro Lab reserves the right to change terms and conditions at its sole discretion and reserves the right to discontinue any special offers and promotions at any time. Not all offers or products are available across the globe unless stated. Customers are not eligible to use vouchers/discount codes outside of the selected country of purchase and shipment. In the event that an ineligible code is used, Pro Lab reserves the right to request additional payment on any outstanding charges. A request for additional payment is not a valid reason for the cancellation of any product order.
Pro Lab will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen voucher codes/discount coupons used without the owner’s permission.
8. Modification of Information, Services or Prices
Pro Lab reserves the right to change or update prices of any product(s) or discontinue any service on the website without notice at any point in time. This includes content or information on any section of the website.
We shall not be held liable to any third party for any modifications or price adjustments and cancellations of any service.
9. Service Access
While Pro Lab endeavors to ensure that the website shall be normally available 24/7, Pro Lab shall not be held liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Pro Lab website may be suspended temporarily and without prior notice in case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond control. This will always be done to ensure the security and privacy of your data and information.
Either User or Pro Lab may terminate User access to the Site at any time without notice. If User violates any Terms in this agreement, Pro Lab may terminate User’s access to the Site. Pro Lab will have no liability for any files or materials deleted as of a result of the termination of User’s access to the Site.
11. Exceptions to Warranty
Pro Lab does not proof, edit or change any of the Content in the Photo Products that you post or submit for print services. As a result, the foregoing limited warranty does not include the obligation to correct
- Typographical errors, mistakes in grammar, unfinished text or other text errors.
- Low-resolution images that may appear blurry in print
- Design issues, including design format, organization, style, color, and page layout
- Your photo product content cannot be edited once it is uploaded to the website. Therefore, you agree that you will not upload any product content unless it has been fully proofed and you are satisfied that it is ready to be published. Pro Lab is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content (including any profile information) posted on the services, whether caused by users, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the services. Pro Lab assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user or user communication. Pro Lab is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any hardware and software due to technical problems on the internet or at the website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the services. Under no circumstances shall Pro Lab be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the services or from any content posted on the website or transmitted to users, or any interactions between users of the services, whether online or offline.
While Pro Lab endeavors to ensure that the information on the website is correct and up to date, Pro Lab may make any changes to the materials on the website or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without prior notice.
13. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of Bangalore Court, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. User and Pro Lab irrevocably consent to bring or maintain any action to enforce these Terms before an arbitration panel at Pro Lab, or before a court of competent jurisdiction in Bangalore only.
14.Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs
Content and software available in connection with the Services (the “Software”) is further subject to India Customs. No Content or Software may be downloaded from the Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of Indian import laws. By downloading or using the Content and Software, you represent and warrant that such download or use is not in violation of any such law.
15. Copyright/Trademark Information
Copyright, Pro Lab All rights reserved. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Website or in connection with the Services are the property of Pro Lab or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of the third party that owns the Mark.
16. No Data sharing with Third parties
At this moment we do not share any data to the AI models or third parties.
Our used models are only text to image so user images are not shared with third party data.
17. Contact Information
Any concerns or information regarding this Terms & Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall do our very best to ensure that your concerns or suggestions are addressed within the shortest period of time as long as it’s in line with our business goal and objective.